A gift with a difference - a gift that will help protect a piece of British woodland
If you are wondering what to buy as a unique Christmas, Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day or Father's Day present, how about something really special and different: a piece of Ancient Woodland in the United Kingdom.
This unique eco-gift is a square metre of Fryarne Park Wood, part of the Lynsore Bottom series of Mediaeval woodlands in the village of Stelling Minnis near Canterbury in Kent, Southern England.
Awarded the coveted S.S.S.I. status by English Nature (now known as Natural England), Fryarne Park woods extend to some 50 acres of broadleaf woodland and is a haven habitat for several unusual species of flora and fauna.
Whatever the special occasion, the ancient woodland ownership comes complete with Title Certificate, framed keepsake photo and exciting updates from the Country Landowners Association.
The gift includes:
- Certificate of Ownership printed on quality paper and ideal for framing. Issued by the owner, Deepdale (UK) Ltd. as registered at the office of H.M. Land Registry
- Framed keepsake photo
- Location maps showing the location of the woodland
- Unfettered access to your particular plot through reciprocal right of way across your neighbours plots
- Access to Corporate Membership of the Country Landowners Association with regular news updates and bulletins
- Souvenir booklets all about Canterbury and Kent, the "Garden of England"
It is owned in perpetuity and can be passed on to friends & family